Dienstag, 20. April 2010

I love the smile you wear
While we meet

The kind you see all the people round

Your obsession
All you need

Things you`re hiding
And the cause you`re lieling

Your fear
And your sadness also


It seems there`s more

Only because
it shouldnt

I keep myself away

I know
Its to easy to fall in ...


I need a really good friendship
I need some one to trust in
Some one to have great fun with
To play some games and my favourite ideas

To get interested in life
And its people

And of course some one
to talk with.
Even deeply

Maybe some one
to get solace
while i am crying


I am not interested in complicated feelings

Favorable not in painfull

now, it shouldnt


I hope i will stay the way i am
One ways

I`m not looking for dramatic love

I am really sick of



So well, lets be great friends, dear


Also with a bit border crossing


Dont get so serious in life
Heaviness have not to be everywhere


Lets live easiness

Wir stehen angelehnt an den Pfeilern und sehen die Schiffe sinken und wie Sterne winken. Irgendwie so und irgendwie dort kann man ja kaum un...