The cause the why
Realize this upset high
Inner minds are really kind
Well, I`d like
Its lovely to kiss
Its painfluss to miss
Troubled water
Does we need?
To get free, to get free
Ready to touch
Close to far away
Such a taste of life
I`d never had before
The whom
Is sick of
Well, we used to be
Honey Darling, Honey
I´m not ready to travel to south polar
Its needed to get lost at sunrise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MJRpQAIQRI&feature=fvst
Realize this upset high
Inner minds are really kind
Well, I`d like
Its lovely to kiss
Its painfluss to miss
Troubled water
Does we need?
To get free, to get free
Ready to touch
Close to far away
Such a taste of life
I`d never had before
The whom
Is sick of
Well, we used to be
Honey Darling, Honey
I´m not ready to travel to south polar
Its needed to get lost at sunrise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MJRpQAIQRI&feature=fvst